Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happiness on Christmas Day 2010!

By: Nia Denise G. Pangue


   I can't express the happiness I had for the 2010 Christmas season. I can say that it is my most memorable Christmas Day in my seventeen years of life. I, together with my loved ones and friends, made a lot of things. We roamed within our place or location during the 24th of December and have the caroling! After the caroling, our feet were all aching and our voices became husky. Despite of this, we are very happy because of the amount of money we have collected.
  We lend the money we have collected for the prizes and for other stuffs that we used for our Christmas party that was held on the 25th of December. Our party started 5:00 in the afternoon with the games for the kids. 7:30 pm, the adults began with the parlor games. Some of the games are trip to Jerusalem, longest breath, Calamansi Relay, Saluhang Itlog (for adults), Paper Dance, etc. After the games for every division, we have our exchange gifts and proceed with our dinner. The last part, the most awaited part is the PARTY! PARTY! We all enjoyed dancing in the middle of our own dance floor.
  The most Happiness I have on the Christmas Day is the bonding of our family. We alloted time for sharing stories, giving jokes, and so on and so forth. Lastly is that, on that day, I am with my man! (which I do not have last 2009 Christmas Day).


PHOTOGRAPHS


Caroling:





Christmas Party:








No comments:

Post a Comment