Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011: Year of the Rabbit!

By: Nia Denise G. Pangue


   Surely I will miss all the memories I had in the 2010. But just like what mostly said, everything must come to an end to start a new beginning.
   In the morning of December 31, We (with my friends) went first to Luneta Park. We just have our side seeing. We stayed there until lunch time and at Jollibee near the place, we ate our lunch. As we got home, we helped our own Moms in preparing the needs and cooking the foods for the Medya Noche.
   As usual, I, together with my friends, monitored the countdown for the ending of 2010 and opening of 2011. Come 9:30 in the evening, we have started our session or I should say "drinking session". We drunk Red Wine and White Wine. Part of that, we also enjoyed singing on the karaoke. But after how many hours, we got tired in singing. Some voices were already husky. We decided to open the dance floor with the updated rnb songs. There we have the PARTY! PARTY! We go dancing and dancing and drinking. All of us enjoyed the party. 20 minutes before 12:00, we went outside our houses and watched the different fireworks. All are happy seeing many colors on the clouds most especially the kids in our place. 10 seconds before 2010 ends, we started counting and so on th 12 midnight, many are shouting aloud and are jumping because of the belief that they will get taller. I brought outside our house "kaldero and sandok", bump to each other to make noise. After this, we ate our medya noche meal.
  On the first day of January 2011, we went to Novaliches, my grandparents' place, to have our reunion on my father's side. Many things happened and in all things, we found happiness.
 The start of the year 2011 is indeed a wonderful opening. Like in Christmas, I celebrated the New Year with my family, friends, and of course with my man. :)


PHOTOGRAPHS


As we wait for the 2011/Medya Noche! ....







at Novaliches ...






* with my MAN <3 *





No comments:

Post a Comment